- Overall Rating:
- Price Range: $139.99 – $189.99
- Available on: ProTeethGuard.com
- Coupon Codes:
“TOP10GUARD” ($10 off the order).
Free Shipping (US & Canada)
Pro Teeth Guard Description
Pro Teeth Guard provides the perfect solution for teeth grinding by offering custom made teeth guards that are accessible and affordable. Through their online store, they make it easy for their customers to order custom night guards directly from their lab, the same lab dentist use and charge you much more.
Pro Teeth guards are professionally made in the company’s dental lab located in San Diego County, California. The lab has been providing services to dentists for more than 10 years and they have manufactured thousands of perfectly fitting custom teeth guards, as well as other dental products. They are now offering you the same service, bypassing expensive visit to your dentist. Plus, shipping is FREE!
How it Works
Each custom night guard based on an self-made impression of your teeth. Once the lab receives the impression of your teeth, the lab technician will make a plaster mold of your teeth. Using the mold, each custom night guard is crafted to fit your teeth perfectly.
Here’s the impression kit laid out:
- Prepaid return envelope
- Packages of impression putty (they provide an extra set of putty just in case)
- Upper tray (2 different sizes: patient chooses the one that fits best)
- Lower tray
They take the upper and lower impressions for a perfect fit for the customer, since the mouth guard needs to take into account how the upper & lower teeth make contact when the patient bites down.
Some other online stores only take the upper impression. In those cases, a few teeth may be taking on all the pressure (e.g. if they protrude a little higher) & it can lead to pain/issues.
Once finished, dental night guards are inspected by the lab manager with more than 20 years of dental industry experience. If necessary, the technician makes fine adjustments to ensure perfect fit. Once it is finished, your custom mouth guard is mailed to your address.
Ordering Your Night Guard
Ordering your night guard from ProTeethGuard.com is very easy:
- Step 1 – Order online a complete, easy home kit to take the impressions of your teeth. You will receive a kit with a special impression material and detailed instructions on how to use it.
- Step 2 – Use a putty material to capture the position and shape of your teeth and take an exact impression. Mail the impression of your teeth to the Pro Teeth Guard lab using the provided envelope.
- Step 3 – You will receive shortly a perfectly fitting custom night guard, which will end your teeth grinding nightmares. The shipping is free.
Different Types of Mouth Guards:
1. Soft Night Guard – Light Grinding ($139.99):
A custom night guard designed for people with light to moderate teeth grinding habit. It is manufactured from a flexible rubber material. This night guard works best if used for 6 months to 2 years, depending on the severity of teeth grinding.
Click Here to Enter »
2. Hybrid Night Guard ($159.99):
Moderate Grinding is the most popular of all Pro Teeth Guard night guards. It is a custom night guard designed for people with moderate to heavy teeth grinding.
This night guard is made of two layers: rigid and durable on the outside and soft and comfortable on the inside. Hybrid night guard is very durable and may be successfully used for between two to five years, depending on the severity of your teeth grinding.
3. Hard Night Guard ($189.99):
Heavy Grinding is a custom night guard that works best for people with heavy to severe teeth grinding. It is constructed from a rigid plastic, a professional dental material rigid called acrylic. This night guard is very durable and will last longer than soft night guard. It may be used for between two and five years, depending on the severity of your teeth grinding. It is made for upper teeth unless the customer specifically requests lower teeth version.
4. Ultra Thin Guard for Day Time Grinding ($149.99)
Upper Teeth or Lower Teeth?
All four types of night guards are by default made for upper teeth, but can be made for lower teeth if the customer requests it.
How to Choose the Right Guard For Me?
If you have already contacted your dentist when you noticed that you grind teeth at night, he or she must have explained to you what damage is teeth grinding doing to your teeth and jaws. He also probably explained, based on the state of your teeth, how severe is your teeth grinding. The severity of grinding usually determines which type of night guard would work best for you. Your goal is to find a night guard that is at the same time custom made to be comfortable in your mouth, but strong enough to prevent you from grinding your teeth.
If you are a heavy grinder, a soft night guard will not last you a long time. On the other hand, rigid, hard night guard, which are more durable, are often not very comfortable. That is one reason why most Pro Teeth Guard customers prefer Hybrid Night Guard, a combination of hard outside shell and soft, comfortable inner layer.
- Custom made night guards manufactured by an experienced dental lab technician in the certified lab in California;
- Three types of night guard to accommodate all types of night grinding;
- Simple at-home impression of both lower and upper teeth is used to produce perfectly comfortable custom made night guard;
- Pro Teeth Guard offers free shipping and 110 percents guarantee of quality of their products;
- Great savings in bypassing the dentist and still getting the same quality of the custom guard.
Pros & Cons
- Custom made high quality night guards, made specifically for each client;
- Much better price than quoted by a dentists, for the same quality;
- Three types of guards to accommodate different intensity of teeth grinding;
- Simple kit for home-made impression, with detailed instruction and photos;
- Free shipping and fast delivery;
- 110 percents satisfaction guarantee;
- The quality of the impression is up to the client’s ability to read the instructions and follow them;
- Online ordering is impersonal and there is no consultation with a dental professional;
- Each customer has to decide which type of night guard is best for them.
Available Coupon Code:
The coupon code is “TOP10GUARD” (in capital letters) for $10 off the order. It expires March 31, 2015.
How to Apply the Coupon:
To apply the coupon, you need to click on “view cart” and there’s a coupon slot on the right.
ProTeethGuard – 2510 South Santa Fe Ave. Suite D8, Vista, CA, 92084
Reviews and Testimonials
We value your input and would appreciate learning about your experience and suggestions. Your own review and feedback would help other people with bruxism to chose the best guard for their needs.
These are the reviews and testimonials we received from the real users of the Pro Teeth Guard customers. We hope that they will help you decide if this is the right product for you.