- Overall Rating:
- Price on Company’s Website: $1-$1.5 for one guard
(Pack available in 10/14/20/34 units)
- Available on: Shop now at Amazon
Plackers Grind-No-More Night Protectors – Description
Plackers Grind-No-More Dental Night Protectors are among the most hygienic dental guards on the market. They are disposable, and available in packs of ten, over the counter. Each disposable Night Protector comes individually wrapped and lasts for up to three days. Contoured bite plates add a barrier of protection between the upper and lower molars, preventing bruxism (unconscious teeth grinding) while you sleep. The Grind-No-More® Night Protector can be worn on either the upper or lower teeth, depending entirely on your comfort. This reduces symptoms including headaches, jaw pain, tooth chipping and enamel damage.
Traditionally, to fit a dental guard at home, you need to boil the appliance to soften it. You are then required to bite into the heated material, in order to mold it to the shape of your teeth. There is often cutting required also. This is time consuming and sometimes quite difficult to accomplish perfectly. The ready-made design of the Grind-No-More Dental Protector enables you to skip this entire process.
- Worn on the upper or lower teeth while you sleep.
- Disposable product, available in packs of 10, 14,20 and 34.
- A packaging container is provided for storage.
- Light, flexible but hard in texture.
- Not designed as a tightly fitting product, but still constructed in a way that minimizes its movement inside your mouth during sleep.
Pros & Cons
- The dental guards come individually wrapped in packs of 10. This ensures a germ-free product.
- This is a very hygienic device, as consumers can replace it every 2-3 days.
- Extremely easy to clean. Simply rinse in cold water or mouthwash and store in the case provided with your purchase.
- The product is light enough for you to talk freely while you are wearing it.
- These disposable dental guards are available over the counter and at a far cheaper price than a custom-made mouth guard from the dentist.
- Simply too lightweight for use by heavy grinders.
- Some consumers with small mouths reported that this product is too large for their mouth, and therefore somewhat uncomfortable.
Plackers Brand Office: Ranir, LLC, 12730 High Bluff Drive, Suite 110, San Diego, CA 92130
View Larger Map
Reviews and Testimonials
We value your input and would appreciate learning about your experience and suggestions. Your own review and feedback would help other people with bruxism to chose the best guard for their needs. These are the reviews and testimonials we received from the real users of the Plackers Grind-No-More® Dental Night Protectors customers. We hope that they will help you decide if this is the right product for you.