- Overall Rating:
- Price on Company’s Website: $37.00 – $37.99
- Available on:
- International Customers?
For Customers outside US or Canada the info is here.
GrindReliefN Dental Guard Description
Designed by Dr. Joe Pelerin, a practicing dentist for over thirty years, the GrindReliefN dental guard counteracts nightly teeth grinding, or bruxism. Bruxism is a seriously damaging habit, both physically and financially. It can lead to jaw, head and neck pain, as well as chipping and breaking of the teeth. In extreme cases, excessive bite pressure over time can create the need for root canal procedures.
Dr. Pelerin states that, while many people are aware that they have a problem with bruxism, thousands of other people also experience painful symptoms, which they do not realize are caused by nightly grinding. Even if you do not believe you grind your teeth in your sleep, you may find that you can drastically reduce such symptoms by trying the GrindReliefN.
An FDA-approved device, the GrindReliefN’s distinguishing feature is its Central Power Bar. This is a small plastic bar that concentrates the force of your bite on the anterior midline of your teeth. The Central Power Bar is proven to release the stimulus to grind, reducing the destructive habit by up to 70 percent. Dr. Pelerin claims that some traditional dental guards, which do not have this feature, actually stimulate more forceful grinding than before. Even though those dental guards shield your teeth from damage, they do not actually remove the grinding habit by re-programming the jaw muscles and nerves in the way that the GrindReliefN does.
The other main feature of the GrindReliefN is that it only fits over the six to eight lower teeth at the front of the mouth. This ensures maximum comfort and a good night’s sleep. Instructions for molding are included with the guard. The dental guard has a hard, outer shell, with an inner layer made from thermoplastic.
This is pliable once heated in near-boiling water. After immersing the guard in the hot water to raise the temperature of the thermoplastic, allow it to cool slightly, and place it over your lower teeth to fit as instructed. The thermoplastic can be repeatedly softened and fitted in this manner, causing no detriment to the device.
- The GrindReliefN is designed for wear on your front six to eight lower teeth. It keeps all teeth apart, preventing bruxism.
- Comes with a unique Central Power Bar, which releases the stimulus to grind.
- GrindReliefN dental guards are made from lightweight, FDA-approved materials that are durable and easily cleaned.
Pros & Cons:
- The unique Central Power Bar solves problems where other products fail. It actually re-programs nerves and muscles, eradicating the impulse to grind.
- The at-home molding process is simple and eliminates the need for a dental visit.
- The GrindReliefN can be reheated for molding as many times as you wish.
- For peace of mind, the company offers a 3 years wear guarantee.
- The product is affordable and far cheaper than an appliance made by your dentist.
- Customer service is readily available for those with questions or concerns.
- Not suitable for use by children under 12, people with braces or those with crookedness of the lower front teeth.
- GrindReliefN is not for everybody. Watch the instructional GrindReliefN video for more Information on those who should not use GrindReliefN:
International Shipping (Outside US or Canada):
Important Note: Currently, GrindReliefN website has a checkout form only with United States and Canada, but they do ship internationally!
If you want to order outside of US or Canada, you just need to check out with the PayPal button and not with their regular checkout button.
After pressing the PayPal button, You will directed to the PayPal site where the order is completed. You will need to have an active PayPal account set up. It is free and easy to enroll.
The GrindReliefN shipping is always $3.99 regardless of the country to where it is shipped. Orders are normally sent out the next day after they are received and are sent U.S. Mail. Therefore, the delivery times vary. They ship using stamps.com which provides a tracking number that is sent to the customers.
We don’t actually sell any products at MouthGuardsForTeethGrinding.com, we just evaluate and review them. But we do look for the best dealers and prices on the internet and the best price for the GrindReliefN Dental Guard seems to be found on GrindReliefN.com or Amazon.com.
GrindReliefN Technologies, LLC, P.O. Box 309, Lake Orion, MI 48361
View Larger Map
Reviews and Testimonials
We value your input and would appreciate learning about your experience and suggestions. Your own review and feedback would help other people with bruxism to chose the best guard for their needs.
These are the reviews and testimonials we received from the real users of the GrindReliefN customers. We hope that they will help you decide if this is the right product for you.