- Overall Rating:
- Price on Company’s Website: $19.95
- Available on: Shop now at Amazon
DHP Day/Night Mouth Guard Kit Description
Designed by a Registered Dental Hygienist, the DHP Day/Night Mouth Guard Kit is a cheap, self-fitted product. It is suitable for use in the treatment of both bruxism (teeth grinding) and TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Disorder). The product is available in packs of two, with a vented case supplied also. The two mouth guards in each pack are slightly different sizes, enabling you to choose the one that is the most appropriate fit for your mouth size. To mold, heat the mouth guard in hot (not boiling) water and bite to register the impression of your teeth. The mouth guard provides a protective barrier between the upper and lower molars, preventing bruxism (unconscious teeth grinding) while you sleep.
The material used in the mouth guard allows for an easy bite impression and good fit. It is made from a soft EVA (Ethylene vinyl acetate, commonly known as Vinyl) material. This is FDA-approved and contains no BPA, PVC or Latex. It can be worn with equal comfort on either the upper or lower teeth. A DHP Mouth Guard can double as a protective mouth guard for use during contact sports. It is only intended for use by adults. Please consult a pedodontist or orthodontist before using with children under the age of 12 years.
Not only will this mouth guard reduce the pain and discomfort associated with bruxism and TMJ, but it can significantly increase the lifespan of any dental implants, veneers or crowns that you may have. If carefully molded according to the instructions, this mouth guard will not slip out of your mouth during sleep.
- Worn on the upper or lower teeth while you sleep.
- A storage case is provided with the product.
- Available in a pack of two. Each is a slightly different size, so consumers can choose the one which is most appropriate for their mouth.
- Suitable for use in addressing the symptoms of either bruxism or TMJ.
Pros & Cons:
- Very precise instructions for molding are included with the product.
- Designed by a registered dental hygienist.
- A 100% money back guarantee is available, should you find the product unsatisfactory to you in any way.
- Successfully protects your teeth and dental work from excessive wear and damage.
- Comes with a specially vented case to keep the dental guard clean and safe.
- Can double as a sports mouth guard.
- Users with small mouth size report that this night guard is too wide and bulky, causing some discomfort
- Is not intended for use by someone who also has an orthodontic appliance like braces. Please consult your orthodontist for further advice on this matter.
We don’t actually sell any products at MouthGuardsForTeethGrinding.com, we just evaluate and review them. But we do look for the best dealers and prices on the internet and the best price for the Dental Hygiene Preferred night guard seems to be found on Amazon.
Dental Hygiene Preferred Inc, PO Box 2350, Mesquite, Nevada 89024
Reviews and Testimonials
We value your input and would appreciate learning about your experience and suggestions. Your own review and feedback would help other people with bruxism to chose the best guard for their needs.
These are the reviews and testimonials we received from the real users of the Dental Hygiene Preferred Night Guard customers. We hope that they will help you decide if this is the right product for you.