- Overall Rating:
- Price on Company’s Website: £12.95
- Available on: Shop now at Amazon
For UK customers.
BruxGuard Mouth Guard Description
The BruxGuard from UK Innovations GP Ltd. is a boil-and-bite mouth guard that’s designed to protect your teeth as you sleep. It’s a non-toxic guard that is fitted to your mouth and can be worn on either jaw. The company says its guard is made of the same materials used by many dentists, so it promises a mix of comfort and safety against bruxism.
This product is recommended most for night time use, but some customers say it has also provided relief from daytime clenching due to stress.
BruxGuard serves the UK market first and foremost, so you’re offered among the quickest delivery available through Amazon or the company’s own site. It is also one of the few boil-and-bite guards to provide multiple guarantees, such as a 60-day offer if you find the device uncomfortable or if it does not stop snoring.
UK Innovations offers a single product that is designed to fit in most mouths. The BruxGuard is a custom-fitted device that costs between £12.95 for one and £24.95 for a pack of two. The company offers free shipping through its own website, though costs are slightly higher so you’ll end up about even on cost.
The BruxGuard is designed for adults suffering from Bruxism and other grinding that may be related to stress. The guard can be used at night or during the day and is able to be moulded to your top or bottom teeth. It uses a non-toxic thermoplastic composite to facilitate a safe boil-and-bite design.
You’ll also get an antibacterial retainer box to help you safely store the BruxGuard.
Some of its biggest selling points include:
- BruxGuard can be made for the upper or lower jaw
- The design is easy-to-fit and comfortable according to users
- The guard is one of the few lower-cost options that has a plate section to improve its durability
- UK orders are sent by Royal Mail next day delivery
All of the orders will include a retainer box and spatula for each guard you buy plus instructions on how to make and care for the guards themselves.
UK Innovations makes a few different guarantees for those who order its BruxGuard night time mouth guards.
According to the company, you will get:
- Free next-day delivery
- A quick and secure payment method
- A 60-day money-back guarantee
- And a 100% satisfaction guarantee
Guarantees are typically around both comfort and its claims to stop you from snoring. If you find it uncomfortable or your family reports that you still snore in your sleep, contact the company directly. It will provide you with a list of all the information they need to process your return and properly refund your money.
UK Innovations says the BruxGuard has a unique design that allows for a breathing hole to always remain uncovered. This means the wearer can breathe through the device while sleeping, helping to eliminate snoring or potential interruptions to sleep.
Making the Guard
BruxGuard has a fairly quick 7-step process that will help you get relief quickly. Make sure you’ve got a timer for best results.
- Insert the blue spatula into the front gap of the mouthpiece – the spatula is provided – and push firmly so it grabs the mouthpiece securely.
- Boil one cup of water.
- Let the boiling water cool for 30 seconds and then submerge the mouthpiece fully in the water for exactly 15 seconds. Hold the guard with the spatula and do not let it go longer than 15 seconds.
- Remove the guard from the water and shake off any excess. Place the guard in your mouth and bite into the grooves.
- Press your gums firmly with your fingers to mould the mouthpiece. Do the same with your tongue.
- Hold it in your mouth for 1 minute and then place the guard in cold water for 2 minutes.
- Check to make sure the guard fits properly and feels comfortable to wear. Repeat these steps as necessary to get a good fit.
Pros & Cons
- Fits well, even if it takes some users two tries.
- Helps with jaw pain, teeth damage, and headaches.
- Fits on top and bottom teeth.
- Easy to make.
- Arrives quickly, even for orders to Finland and elsewhere.
- Need to carefully watch the time during creation.
- Some say it did not help with snoring, but were very happy with customer service and a prompt refund.
- May not last the full 3 months for front-teeth grinding and clenching.
- Only one protection option.
The BruxGuard from UK Innovations GP Ltd. is a well-reviewed and well-loved guard. It has among the most positive customer sentiment and lasts a long time for the boil-and-bite type of guard. Customers rave about its easy fit and the service they’ve received when there was an issue. There’s nothing keeping this from a stellar recommendation for any light or medium bruxism sufferers.
We don’t actually sell any products at MouthGuardsForTeethGrinding.com, we just evaluate and review them. But we do look for the best dealers and prices on the internet and the best price for the BruxGuard Mouth Guards seems to be found on Amazon.co.uk
Reviews and Testimonials
We value your input and would appreciate learning about your experience and suggestions. Your own review and feedback would help other people with bruxism to chose the best guard for their needs. These are the reviews and testimonials we received from the real users of the BruxGuard Night Guards customers. We hope that they will help you decide if this is the right product for you.